We would like to express our extreme thanks to the following:
- Hutt City Council - For their support and collaboration between Jackson Street Programme and Petone Historical Society. For giving us access for all the tours that are soon to be loaded on this App.
- Petone Historical Society - Our acknowledgement for the work they have undertaken that forms the educational and informative content of Tour Petone. For further information please contact email@example.com
- Petone Library - For photos that we are received for the Tour Petone App
- Alexander Turnbull Library Collection - Based in Wellington City, they have a wide selection of photographs that have been contributed to Tour Petone App.
- The Memory Box - The continued support with loading and handling the App's day to day running. For conversion of the old media to digital.
- The Settlers Museum Video - For continued support for photos and feedback given for the Tour Petone App.
- ANZAC Day video was made in conjunction with Gerald Davidson (Petone Historian), Simon Werry (owner of Light House Cinema in Petone) & Kiwi Rail Heritage Committee.
- Roy Rewson - Who has worked on the Walk of Champions and has helped in the past to create and instigate other projects in Petone.
- Jackson Street Programme - Acknowledgement for their endless efforts to continuing support in Petone's events, programmes and projects.